1.Offers & Agreements
1) Making an order with Believewin.com means that you agree with the application of these terms of agreement.
2) All offers are free of obligations.
3) Believewin.com reserves the right to change at any time and without any previous notice the items proposed.
4)Believewin.com reserves the right to not deliver to specific destinations.
5) Believewin.com reserves the right to cancel any order placed by a customer with whom it has a dispute concerning a prior order, or if it has reasonable cause to suspect that such customer has violated these terms of agreement, or is engaged in any fraudulent activity or for any other legitimate cause.
6)Believewin.com is not bound to its offers if mistakes/errors would occur.
2.Prices and Payment Terms
1) Prices are valid, but they will not be displayed on the Believewin.com website and are subject to availability. For specific circumstances, you can consult the price of the product through inquiry.
2) All orders are paid in USD C&F with down payment via payment methods provided by Believewin.com. The deposit ratio will be dealt with according to the negotiation result.
3)After the production is completed and the inspection is completed, the balance payment will be paid and the goods will be shipped. We will bear all the costs before entering the container at the port.
A 20-foot container is generally 25-30 days.
Three 20-foot cabinets are generally in 50 days.
If you have requirements to complete the delivery in advance, it can be negotiated.
Once we receive your payment, we will send your package as soon as possible.
5. Reservation of Title
The ownership of the products you order is transferred to you upon full payment of the total order amount.
6. Intellectual and Industrial Rights of Ownership
You need to fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial rights of ownership based on the products delivered by Believewin.com.
Regarding after-sales, if you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us in time at email@example.com to communicate, so as to facilitate post-processing.